CHRIST ROYAL CHURCH
Motto: Faith, Hope & Charity
Our Mission Statement
- The Mission of the Church is to assist people to make Heaven and to live the Kingdom life on Earth.
- To propagate the uncompromising word of God in a manner that will bring out the truth about God’s Salvation through His only begotten son Jesus Christ.
- To be actively involved in the advancement of Christianity, particularly in the development of Pentecostal Gospel / Evangelism. (Mark 16:15);
- To participate, formulate, and coordinate fellowshipping with other Christian organisations & denominations in the propagation of the word of God;
- To show hospitality and care to those in trouble and devoting ourselves to all kinds of good Christian deeds as Christ taught His disciples;
- To visit and counsel those who are in physical and spiritual bondage so as to bring to them freedom through the blood of the Lord Jesus (Gal. 5:1).
- Training and Equipping men and women for Ministry
- We believe that the entire bible ( Old and New Testaments) are written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. - Psalm 119:105
- We believe that the Bible is the written and the will of God and whatever God writes in the Bible and His laws are to remain unchangeable. Rev 22:18-19
- We believe in the concept of Trinity – that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are one God – Matthew 18:19
- Baptism – we believe in water baptism in the name of the Father , Son and Holy Spirit and that all members of the church should participate in water baptism – Matthew 28:19
- We believe in baptism of the Holy Spirit from above as experienced by the Apostles in Antioch .
- We believe that Christian who receives the baptism of the Holy Spirit also must be able to speak in tongues – Acts 2:38
- We believe in all prophecies in the Bible , likewise we believe that we can exercise the gift of prophecy if given by the Holy Spirit - I Cor.14:29
- Marriage – we believe in marriage between a man and a woman . Divorce is only permissible when a life partner has committed adultery . Even then , neither of the two should be married to a new partner while both are alive – Matthew 5:31-32, Matthew 19:4-6